Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of the Sales & Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage and develop US Sales with the goal to deliver and exceed budget figures in line with the strategy defined at division level and in accordance with Safran's validation process. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position will be located on-site at the Denton, Texas facility and will report directly to the Sales Director of Safran Electrical Components (SEC) Americas division.
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Establising and developing long term relationships with the specified Key Accounts
• Maintain, protect and grow our business with these Key Accounts,
• Identify, target and gain new business and to coordinate with all stakeholders.
• Prepare customer proposals and quotations, support programs and maintain effective reporting and records
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Ongoing initiatives, like ILLUMINATE: Brightening the Path for Women and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance provided for those moving within the United States.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Electrical Components looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical)
• Requires 3+ years work experience
• Requires experience with use of databases - Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) preferred. Excel is critical
• Comfortable with developing and proving out a Commercial and Aftermarket business case in a concise manner, calculating NPV, IRR, and long term profitability
• Experience in the Aerospace and Defense markets Knowledge of Aftermarket environment (MRO, Airlines, Naval/Airland forces…)
• Able to understand customers key technical requirements and communicate these needs internally
• US citizen or green card holder
• Minimal travel required
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Ability to work independently as well as be an active and collaborative team member in order to achieve overall performance expectations
• Open & honest communication
• Results oriented and organized
• Ability to prioritize to meet customer requirements
• Executes with urgency, able to work in a fast pace environment
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 707-535-2731. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Electrical & Power es uno de los líderes mundiales en sistemas eléctricos aeronáuticos. La empresa es un actor clave en el ámbito de la electrificación de equipos y de la propulsión eléctrica e híbrida. Cuenta con 15.000 empleados repartidos en 13 países.