Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Powered by Trust: At Safran Electrical & Power, we are driven by trust - the trust our employees place in the Safran Group and the trust our customers place in us. We believe in fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration, where bold ideas shape the future of aerospace. Our commitment has earned us recognition as the top Aerospace & Defense company on the 2023 World's Best Companies list by TIME (#59 on the full list).
Role Overview: As a Safran+ Manager at our Denton facility, you will play a crucial role in driving financial targets, implementing Lean-Sigma initiatives, and spearheading continuous improvement projects. Your responsibilities will include setting financial goals, coordinating improvement projects, supporting the Lean Sigma expert population, and ensuring the effectiveness of Lean Sigma Green Belt programs. If you are passionate about the aerospace industry and eager to contribute to building smarter electrical solutions, this position offers a unique opportunity for you.
• Set financial goals for projects in collaboration with the Plant Manager.
• Coordinate kick-off, planning, and monitoring of continuous improvement projects.
• Support and lead continuous improvement projects through green belt, black belt, and lean sigma expert population.
• Ensure good practices and standardization across the division.
• Coordinate benchmarking and share good practices across Safran Electrical & Power and Safran Group.
• Secure the effectiveness of Lean Sigma Green Belt programs.
• Organize and facilitate external consulting support.
• Enforce compliance with the production system.
• Lead the implementation of 5s culture and efforts.
• Drive the One Safran implementation roadmap and deployment.
• Support strategic meetings and action plans for Business Units (BUs).
• Consolidate and present Customer Relationship Management (CRM) needs.
• Lead Energy committees and efforts.
• Develop and deliver training on continuous improvement and lean management.
• Lead facilities management.
• Lead the operational risk management process for ISA Denton.
• Adhere to safe work practices and contribute to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture.
• Ensure regular, predictable attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community!
Discover Safran through our videos: https://www.safran-group.com/videos/safran-corporate.
Ongoing initiatives, like Women@Safran and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance offered for this position.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering required.
• 3 years of experience in a Lean-Sigma related environment.
• 2 years of Industrial Engineering and project management experience.
• MBA preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills (Advanced).
• Interpersonal skills working across the organization with various levels of individuals (Advanced).
• Proficient in Lean-Sigma techniques (Expert).
• Management and leadership skills (Advanced).
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate project management (Advanced).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access) (Advanced).
• Teaching/Coaching skills (Advanced).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Black Belt Certification.
If you are ready to contribute to the success of Safran Electrical & Power and be a part of shaping the future of aerospace, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, powered by trust.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5725. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security-based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Citizens, or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Up to 15% travel may be required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
3790, Russell Newman Boulevard 76209
Texas Estados Unidos