Descripción del puesto de trabajo
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: trust employees place in the Safran Group and trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of HSE (ATL), you'll have the opportunity to lead projects, policies, and processes relating to preventative health, safety, environmental (HSE) programs and physical security.
Manage and continuously improve the HSE program and ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
Our Denton, Texas location is a manufacturing facility by which we assemble, inspect and ship wire harnesses for military aircraft. We work closely with the customer to provide solutions and exceptional program support. Our Team Members enjoy our spirit of continuous improvement and innovation.
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Creating and implementing strategies to establish and improve HSE practices
• Leading implementation and evolution of Safran HSE standards, equivalent to ISO 14001, and collaborating with other sites
• Leads action plan to attain HSE goals through planning, meeting facilitation and collaboration, ensuring resources and tools are utilized
• Leads HSE Specialist and Safety Committee
• Plans, performs, or delegates safety trainings and testing
• Performs daily management of HSE process requirements on the manufacturing shop floor. Makes routine facility tours and safety inspections
• Manages worker's comp program. Working with insurance carrier and health care professionals for case management, return to work program, mitigating risk, cost containment, and employee well-being.
• Maintains safety/accident records for internal and external metrics and reporting
• Manages hazardous materials. Performs site emergency response and remediation activities
• Supports North America HSE communications
• Leads proactive efforts in safety and environmental testing to assure regulatory compliance
• Investigates accidents
• Work with Export/Import Compliance Officer and Facilities to complete security assessments and reporting to Security Manager
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace , making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050.
At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE US PERSONS (8 USC 1324b(a)(3))
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Safety, Human Resources, Business, or a related field and 5+ years of health, safety, environmental experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience supporting HSE audits highly desired. Experience with access control and video surveillance equipment beneficial.
• Must possess the ability to run and analyze reports and data. - Advanced
• Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access). – Advanced
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential. – Expert
• Must be capable of multi-tasking. – Expert
• Demonstrated experience managing worker's compensation program. – Advanced
• Energetic, self-starter with knowledge and proficiency in HSE trends and practices. – Expert
• Demonstrated experience managing large projects. - Advanced
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• HazMat certification required.
• CSP preferred
This position requires both remaining in a stationary position to perform computer work for extended periods, as well as moving about to accomplish tasks. It also ability to observe the environment and communicate with others to exchange information.
The work environment is an office setting with moderate office noise, as well as a production floor and machine shop with occasional loud noises.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail cynthia. [email protected] or call: 940- 272- 5700. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran