Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together, contributing to our ranking by Forbes as the 28th World's Best Employer in 2022. In the role of ERP Business Process Owner, you design, update, re-engineer, and improve processes supporting business vision and strategy. You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple areas of the organization and act as one voice for the company in regards to impacted processes. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
Hybrid work environment, involving onsite at an existing SEP US office and work from home, may be available for this position. Must reside within commuting distance from an SEP office.
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Identifying, designing, updating, and documenting all processes they own based on business vision and with a goal of process alignment and buy off from all business units
• Based on a “Best Value for Money” and standard COTS, approaching, identifying, defining, and designing processes or parts of the processes to be supported by the Information System
• Ensuring business savings and ROI are provided for projects/change requests
• Validating and helping formalize business requirements
• Contributing to Enterprise Architecture analysis and simplification
• Communicating detail of the processes to the business organization for execution, and establishing loops to permanently improve those processes through Lean or Six Sigma (Safran+) initiatives
• Organizing and managing international network for Key Users and Business Leads through team building activities (workshops, business process re-engineering, conference calls) with the support of SAP Module Leaders
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community!
Ongoing initiatives, like [email protected] and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance may be offered for this position.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field, and 3 – 5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Supply Chain experience and knowledge of financial processes is a plus
• Requires the expert ability to conceptualize ideas and manage and analyze processes
• Requires advanced negotiation and change management skills and an advanced understanding of Lean priciples
• Requires advanced project management and communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of the organization
• Requires the ability to work in a highly autonomous environment, the ability to make calculated risk decisions and ambiguity is a factor, and to maintain self-motivation to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
• May require up to 15% travel
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5627. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
Texas Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran