Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Resolve technical problems regarding maintenance operations and provide recommendations on improving equipment and facility operating efficiencies. Plan, implement and manage procedures and projects pertaining to modification, upkeep and allocation of all aspects of our physical facilities and resources.
Summary of Duties:
• Knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
• Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components following electrical code, manuals and schematic diagrams.
• Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment following the electrical code, and schematic diagrams using hand tools and voltage tester.
• Trouble shoot and repair/replace (electrical & mechanical) Equipment.
• Strong understanding of electrical diagrams, schematics, and blue prints.
• Retrofit and automate equipment with energy efficient components.
• Retrofit outdated lighting throughout the building.
• Diagnose malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures.
• Upgrade old control panels with new wiring, timers, contactors, relays, overloads etc.
• Programming Watlow and Omega temperature and limit controllers.
• Understand Trane Tracer Summit Building automation system for HVAC.
• Maintain and understand HVAC/RTAC units.
• Trouble shoot and repair HVAC/RTAC units and Air Handler units on roof top.
• Trouble shoot repair and replace VAV box heaters, motors, and controls.
• Set-up of various types of production equipment (including: DMS & Thermwood CNC machine, Oil heaters, Dust collection system, Presses, etc.)
• Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machine and equipment
• Perform equipment and building PM's.
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
• Welding & Fabrication.
• Assist with all types of building maintenance.
• Technical electrician certification, AAS.
• HVAC Universal Technician Certification EPA Clean Air Section 608.
• AutoCAD 2011.
• 5 years of experience
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• AutoCAD skills.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Accountability – takes responsibility for own actions and results
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction
• Strong organizational, time and project management skills in a Lean environment
• Ability to work well in team environment as well as to contribute at a high level at all times
• Self-motivated and multi-tasker; able to level load own workload.
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• 7+ years of experience in Electrical and Maintenance.
• Work experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Familiar with NFPA 70E.
• Experience with Industrial Air Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Industrial Ovens and Boilers, VFM (Vacuum Former Machine), CNC Machines, Industrial Manufacturing, 150 to 750 Ton Hyd. Presses.
Description: Mid-Level Electrical and Maintenance Technician
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling is required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
6. Standard workweek often exceeds 40 hours/week.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job, rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
To Comply with Provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, physical, mental, environmental, and other work conditions essential for the job are noted below. Specific codes are used to specify the frequency of such conditions or requirements.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.