Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
This position requires performing routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes for aircraft parts in a manual manufacturing assembly line environment. Works in a team environment participating in continuous improvement activities. Uses high velocity industrial balancing equipment, computerized test equipment, pneumatic tools, basic hand tools, and power tools (motorized drill, rivet gun, etc.). Performs all other duties as assigned.
A. Manufactures quality parts, following specific work instructions
B. Provides verbal and written status of manufacturing progress
C. Applies and handles sealants and adhesives
D. Operates high velocity industrial balancing equipment.
E. Performs complex acceptance test procedures utilizing specific test equipment
F. Trains manufacturing methods to Assemblers A, B, and C per Supervisor requests
G. Keeps assigned areas organized and clean
H. Performs other duties as assigned
The expected hourly rate for this position is between $24.00 - $39.21 USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
1. Must possess basic Math skills and be able to comprehend varying units of measure
2. Must be able to train other Assembler A, B, and C personnel in variety of tasks performed
3. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and take the initiative
4. Ability to understand and interpret mechanical engineering drawings, electrical schematics
5. Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
6. Ability to read, comprehend written and illustrated work instructions and process specification documents
7. Must be computer literate, including the ability to use basic office software applications (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
8. Requires a degree of analytical skills, judgment, and creativity.
9. Must successfully complete 90-day certification program
10. Education and Experience: High School Diploma or experience/knowledge as determined by management and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a production environment or equivalent business environment
11. Physical Requirements:
a. Ability to lift 25 pounds
b. Employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or operate controls and reach with hands and arms
c. Ability to walk throughout the facility
d. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
e. As with all positions employee will perform necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
12. This is an ITAR compliant facility; the candidates must be a US Citizen or a Permanent resident of US
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.