Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The WWS Division Director of Industrialization is responsible for Industrialization and Work Transfer deliverables on all programs and projects, as well as sustaining manufacturing engineering in production, across the division. The selected director will deploy Safran's industrialization standards and support their execution on development projects and programs towards an efficient way to build our products. They will drive standardization of our manufacturing processes across the sites in order to reduce time to market and manufacturing costs.
Site Industrialization, Tooling and Manufacturing Engineering managers will report to this position. This position will report directly to the EVP of the WWS Division. The selected Director will be based at one of the division sites, and will travel frequently to other sites.
• Lead the Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Tooling Engineering and Work Transfer teams for the WWS Division.
• Support the team in developing and executing industrialization plans in accordance with standards and program goals.
• Support the Work Transfer team to execute approved projects and manage the overall Transfer of Work strategy for the division.
• Support the Manufacturing Engineering team in stabilizing and improving existing product lines.
• Using knowledge and expertise support all teams with critical deliverables such as
o the industrial dossier e.g. Manufacturing Bill of Materials, Routers, Standardized work instructions
o production processes as required for the products
o new production lines and associated layouts
o phased factory layout improvement
o tools, tooling and test equipment
o operator training plans
o work transfer
• Coach, mentor and develop the management team.
• Evaluate individual performances and create individual development plans in order to facilitate merit promotions, job transfers, commendations, dismissals, etc.
• Is the bridge between Design Engineering and Manufacturing at Division level and provides feedback and expertise to both groups.
• Lead initiatives to implement new production processes e.g. 3D printing.
• Lead the implementation of Lean principles.
• Lead or assist with site initiatives to drive best practices.
• Deploy Safran Standards and train the teams to them.
• Develop and implement
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Experience in industrialization and/or manufacturing engineering
• Experience with Transfer of Work projects
• Leadership experience in Aerospace with direct reports
• Able to manage resource allocation and level load team work
• Project and general management experience
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivated and multi-tasker
• Proficient with Windows Operating System®, Office XP®
• Knowledge of design software
• Knowledge of MRP/ERP software
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo