Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Manages and administers the CAD/PLM Engineering Software. Serves the technical needs of the engineers and engineering management and acts as the liaison with the IT department in order to provide troubleshooting, standardization and development of new features.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements and maintain Engineering Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software applications and systems.
• Support the Information Systems Manager with CAD/PLM software development, updates and licenses, useable functionality, testing and user training.
• Support the IT department with the installation of new CAD and PLM software, upgrades and patches based on external and internal customer engineering requirements in accordance with GTI change management practices.
• Maintains current and develops new CAD/PLM operation flows for end users to increase productivity and system effectiveness.
• Provides helpdesk support for issues related to Engineering software including troubleshooting.
• Participates in Scrum meetings with development team.
• Analyzes and resolves problems associated with Engineering and CAD/PLM software applications and high-performance computer hardware.
• Develops technical system documentation for current and newly implemented engineering systems.
• Participates in projects to enhance the Engineering and CAD/PLM software and hardware systems by investigating, evaluating and implementing technical solutions.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in engineering with a minimum of five years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Autodesk software preferred. Aviation background and aircraft interior experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience designing with CAD software, preferably Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor
• Experience managing data, engineering tasks and engineering electronic workflows in a PLM software, preferably Autodesk Vault and Fusion 360.
• Experience troubleshooting CAD and PLM software, preferably Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor Vault and Fusion 360.
• Experience creating and implementing electronic workflows in PLM software, preferably Autodesk Vault and Fusion 360.
• Experience establishing and maintaining CAD and PLM standards, preferably for Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, Vault and Fusion 360.
• Experience interacting with IT department
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Ability to adhere to budget and project schedules.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran