Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
Manages the accounts payable process, as well as usage and upkeep of A/P tools, including the Concur credit card online expense reporting program. Also manages paperless A/P automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
• Clarifies any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures; obtains proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments. Assembles invoices to be completed for payment.
• Verifies all addresses and federal ID numbers of vendors.
• Calculates all extensions and totals on invoices, calculating and taking discounts when applicable.
• Verifies all coding, reviews invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval, checking vendor files for any previous payments.
• Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
• Answers vendor inquiries.
• Is the primary manger of A/P paperless automation system.
• Processes accounts payable checks for signature and mailing. Joins check stub with invoice for filing.
• Processes ACH payment registers.
• Maintains all accounts payable files, including copies of vouchers, invoices, and correspondence.
• Performs research and analysis on vendor accounts as needed.
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
• Supports the annual budgeting process with research on company expenses.
• Performs ad-hoc report as it relates to cost analysis.
• Manages issuance of corporate credit card and administers the online expense reporting module, verifying accurate approvals and limits are met.
Job Core Competencies
• Analytical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data.
• Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge. exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills, keeps abreast of current developments, requires minimal supervision, displays understanding of how job relates to others, uses resources effectively.
• Planning & Organization – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, integrates changes smoothly, sets goals and objectives, works in an organized manner.
• Productivity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in timely manner, strives to increase productivity, works quickly, achieves established goal.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated experience with Internet software; Database software, Accounting software; and MS Suite.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong sense of ethics, character and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in implementing and managing A/P automation with Artificial Intelligence as well as converting to an ACH payment system is highly desirable.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran