Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Plans, directs and coordinates the activities within the Stores department in conjunction with other departments to ensure the project meets the established schedule.
• Provides technical direction as needed to shipping/receiving personnel.
• Trains, encourages, mentors and instructs others.
• Conducts 1:1 discussions, assists with writing and delivering annual performance reviews and mid-year reviews.
• Assists with resource planning and hiring recommendations as required.
• Enforces and adheres to policies as outlined in employee handbook.
• Develops teamwork through cross-training with other departments.
• Tracks site specific KPIs and helps to implement performance improvement plans if goals are not met.
• Supports program parts status meetings and provides visibility of mod center activities regarding parts required.
• Performs inspections on incoming materials to validate goods are as ordered and proper documentation has been provided and follows proper procedures to disposition discrepancies.
• Prepares and packages materials for shipment.
• Trains and certifies designated employees on forklifts.
• Defines and updates floor stock requirements.
• Maintains care and regular maintenance of Stores department vehicles, tools and gauges.
• Complies with and enforces safety rules and procedures and remains alert for unsafe conditions. Addresses unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
• Wears safety equipment as required and follows safety guidelines/procedures.
• Properly adheres to training and GHS/SDS guidelines when handling Hazardous Materials.
• Maintains a neat, organized work area and contributes to the daily housekeeping of the department.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with five years' experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience with demonstrated skills. Material handling in the Aerospace industry preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to lead and motivate team members towards project objectives.
• Ability to communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate).
• Knowledge of aerospace components.
• Familiar with basic quality terms, concepts, inspection and planning processes.
• Ability to read blueprints, pack slips, invoices and certification documentation.
• Mathematical knowledge and ability to apply towards problem solving.
• Ability to interpret and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to coordinate and handle multiple priorities within deadlines and take initiative to produce results.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
• Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
• Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
• Able to reach overhead.
• Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
• Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks).
• Full range of motion with both hands.
• Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
16.11.2021 Cadena de suministro
Master Production Scheduler III
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido
Denton (tx), Texas