Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Oversees production activity and staff through assigning projects and tasks to staff, manpower requirements, production efficiency, quality of product, training, equipment and tooling, performance of schedule, facility cleanliness, safety, and security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Continually supports, promotes and models Greenpoint corporate values in everyday business dealings.
• Conducts 1:1 discussions, annual performance reviews and mid-year reviews and makes recommendations for salary adjustments.
• Reviews performance of direct reports regularly and conducts formal evaluations when scheduled.
• Ensures growth and development of direct reports by providing appropriate training, growth opportunities and identifying employee goals.
• Partners with leadership on recruiting, hiring, coaching, counseling and terminations.
• Promotes a “Right First Time” mentality throughout the organization.
• Oversees all production, developing and maintaining a master production schedule.
• Provides direct feedback to senior management regarding all project visibility and status.
• Performs production planning and assigns projects to production leads and/or direct reports.
• Ensures production is cost effective and staff is equipped with proper tools and equipment to do so.
• Ensures production staff is trained appropriately, and offers instruction and shares lessons learned.
• Assists in estimation and projection of labor requirements for future programs and performs projection and requisition of Human Resources required to support workload.
• Facilitates R&D activity between Engineering and Manufacturing.
• Ensures systems and tools are in place so products are produced on time, meeting required quality standards.
• Manages the adherence to prescribed procedures and processes to ensure quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
• Ensures that effective performance appraisals are carried out for direct reports and that any downstream appraisals are timely, effectively prepared and presented.
• Promotes a culture of continuous improvement within the production organization
• Acts a champion for Kaizen and Lean initiatives
• Partners with EHS leadership to ensure compliance with health and safety policies, systems and processes.
• Manages the manufacturing operation consistent with the company operating guidelines.
• Establishes individual accountability using coaching and support and measured performance management.
• Assesses manufacturing operations staffing and skill requirements and develops recruitment or training plans to address needs.
• Ensures that a secure, safe and clean work environment exists throughout the facility.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor's degree, seven years of relevant experience in an aerospace production environment and three years of production management experience, or combined equivalent of experience and education. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Proven management skills including leadership of high-performing team, employee development and effective change management.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Ability to motivate, coach and manage a team including conducting annual performance reviews.
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan comprehensively, set priorities, and manage multiple projects and deadlines efficiently.
• Ability to manage a staff and develop team principles and goals.
• Proven written and verbal interpersonal skills, ability to work with discretion regarding confidential information, possession of sound judgment, and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize complex projects and related drawing packages.
• Ability to estimate/project man hours for future programs.
• Ability to provide visibility and status using effective methods.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to promote continual improvement and motivate individuals towards over achievement.
• Outstanding resolution and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to instruct and share lessons learned.
• Ability to maintain high quality standards, minimize cost, and work within a schedule driven environment.
• Capacity to create effective team-oriented work atmosphere.
• Knowledge of Aerospace record keeping and related quality standards required.
• Knowledge of manufacturing fabrication methods and techniques.
• Knowledge working with Nomex and Aluminum panels.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
09.11.2021 Fabricación, Montaje, Reparación
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido
Denton (tx), Texas
22.10.2021 Fabricación, Montaje, Reparación
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido
Denton (tx), Texas