Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
HR Business Partner – Cwmbran
By forming trusted partnership relationships, the HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting and driving the HR agenda, delivering a proactive and customer focused HR service to leaders across Safran Seats GB.
1. Proactively lead and coach the HR Operations team in the provision of an effective business collaborating service across the business.
2. Act as senior point of contact and subject matter expert on complex employment cases, to include any employment tribunal claims, and projects and provide HR related advice across the generalist range of the role.
3. Provide advice and support to line managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; recruitment and selection, on boarding, induction, performance management, and employee relations, talent management and succession planning and engagement and wellbeing.
4. Partner and coach managers to support the delivery of people plans and initiatives and encourage a culture of line manager responsibility and accountability for front line human resources
5. Proactively lead, manage and successfully deliver complex cross functional people projects across the organisation within specific timeframes
6. Assist in the review, development and successful implementation of progressive people policies, processes and plans to drive continuous engagement and embed a performance culture across the organisation.
7. Lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, using business knowledge and intelligence to inform changes and develop solutions to ensure that all HR operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
8. Utilise people data and analytics to measure trends and patterns to influence the effectiveness of our people policies and plans to help drive continuous improvements and increase performance.
9. Lead and assist organisation transformation and change programmes, including restructuring, redundancy consultation and variation of contracts.
10. Lead the development of innovative wellbeing initiatives that enhance employee wellbeing and improve performance.
11. Develop and maintain strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, including Executive team members, leaders, employees and the Employee Consultative Committee.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Candidate's skills and requirements
• Degree or equivalent experience and Chartered Member of CIPD or equivalent HR qualification
• Experience of working with HR systems such as ADP / SAP / Success factors
• Strong, up to date knowledge of employment law and ER processes and procedures in line with the ACAS code of practice.
• Demonstrable success of working in partnership to deliver and implement innovative people solutions that meet business needs, within a fast faced environment
• Experience within operational and strategic HR service delivery
• Experience of leading and delivering complex people projects and initiatives within specific deadlines
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Seats es uno de los líderes mundiales de los asientos de aviones, para tripulaciones y pasajeros. 1 millón de asientos fabricados por Safran Seats están actualmente en servicio en las flotas aéreas mundiales.