Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
Customer Account Co-ordinator Lead
The customer account coordinator lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers by ensuring that all customer requirements in relation to spare parts are completely met in a timely manner.
To take responsibility of the day-to-day running of the Front Office team in order to support the customer. To be the first point of escalation with any front office issue.
The lead serves as the primary escalation point for our organization to our customers for spare parts requirements. In this position, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and exude good customer service capabilities. The lead is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to all internal customers as necessary.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as well as on time delivery goals (ZOTD) of the company, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Responsible for assisting the Manager of the department in the management and coordination of all activities related to the department.
• Assists in the direction of daily activities of the Customer Service Representatives
• Helps create an atmosphere that promotes the development of new concepts, ideas and methods to support continuous improvement in the department
• Assists in the distribution and monitoring of departmental activities, including adherence to company/departmental practices, procedures and policies.
• Assist in the management and development of all Customer Services Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and balanced workloads
• Assists with the daily/monthly KPI's and goals for the department and contributing to the overall achievement of those goals and objectives. This includes assisting with the creation and maintaining the department's performance metrics.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Must be proficient in the operation of office computers
• Must have advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (standard suite of office software products: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, et. al.).
• Must have ability to efficiently perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to interface with all departments within the company, as well as multi-cultural outside customers.
• Sets high standards of performance for self: assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Experience in a customer related area or proven ability to work well with customers required.
• Associate Degree in Business or related field is required; or six (6) years of experience supporting sales, marketing or customer relations. Bachelor Degree in Business or related field is preferred.
This person specification is not exhaustive and we welcome all applications especially from under-represented groups including females and those from a black, minority ethnic background.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Seats es uno de los líderes mundiales de los asientos de aviones, para tripulaciones y pasajeros. 1 millón de asientos fabricados por Safran Seats están actualmente en servicio en las flotas aéreas mundiales.