Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Bill of Materials Analyst Manager
Seen as data authority, to coordinate the preparation and distribution of BOM information to all functions. Support the liason of data transfers between PLM and ERP systems for all projects. Provide input and support to.
• Responsible for maintaining the releasing and monitoring engineering changes to help ensure smooth operation by liaising between functional teams through verbal, written, and system data exchange.
• Collaborate with the Design engineering team to ensure the quality of the EBOM originating from the Smarteam/Windchill applications and distribute to downsteam manufacturing applications that will be used by Manufacturing/Operations teams.
• Responsible for the data integrity of the Engineering Bill of Material (EBOM).
• Work closely with Design engineers to provide timely release and implementation of new and existing products models through NPI development products and existing released products.
• Execute the end to end Bill of Material process
• Collaborate with the Change Coordinator to provide data to access change impact.
• Review NPI model structures with NPI teams and related groups
• Serve as an integral member of the NPI and manufacturing teams influencing the product model structures to minimize differences between the released eBOM and mBOM thereby minimizing the proliferation of manufacturing only part numbers
• Continuously Audit EBOM to ensure the evolution is monitored with KPI report generation.
The responsibilities and accountabilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the role.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND or an equivalent qualification in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering field, with extensive experience in BOM management.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en elH19 año 2021.
Safran Seats es uno de los líderes mundiales de los asientos de aviones, para tripulaciones y pasajeros. 1 millón de asientos fabricados por Safran Seats están actualmente en servicio en las flotas aéreas mundiales.
- © Safran