Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Supplier Approvals maintained and that SLS requirements are full-filled by suppliers through
Supplier Audits, Supplier Surveillance & On site missions at Suppliers
- Ensure Suppliers understanding of SLS requirements on drawing and specification
- Coordinate Safran LS global team for FAI/DVI development and approval
- Ensure the treatment of non-conforming products from supplier – root causes analysis, CAPA definition and implementation.
- Define and monitor supplier improvement plans to achieve OQD target
- Deploy corrective, improvement, development approach in supplier chain defect, mitigate or escalate supplier risk (link to quality), PFMEA deployment.
- Supplier approval status update
- OQD performance by PPM and quality escape event
- FAI/DVI (FCF) documentation right at first time and recurred NC
- Quality escape events disposition and reduction
- 8D/NCR close rate
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Bachelor degree on Mechanical major
- 5 years' experience and above in quality, special process or supplier quality management.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office & Experience with ERP
- Skilled in reading blueprints, including a good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
- Understand the quality standard and tools, such as AS9100, ISO/TS16949 etc…
- Understand manufacturing equipment and process
- Knowledge of raw material, special process and specification
- Strong experience with problem solving tools, such as 5WHYs, 8D, PFMEA or DMAIC
- System or product process audit competencies
- Experience in the communication with suppliers
- Team working, interpersonal skills
- Leadership, coaching skills
- Ability to travel
- Preference for candidate with Lean Sigma Green Belt training or certification
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran