Descripción del puesto de trabajo
1. Attend daily Grinding QRQC L1 (HVOF or Shot peening) and report quality issue.
2. Ensure products compliance to specification and drawing, Cr grinding/HVOF or Shot peening, as to meet monthly and yearly KPIs.
3. Attend weekly 8D, participant 8D investigation and report.
4. Perform supplier process qualification, Part DVI, audit on processes: Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
5. Review operation sheet on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening, in future approval operation sheet from special process quality function.
6. Support Supplier Chain quality issue on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
7. Participant Nadcap self-audit and PRI Nadcap audit.
8. Support for the SPE to improve Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening.
9. New project industrialization on Cr grinding / HVOF Grinding, HVOF or shot peening
10. Cooperate special process quality manager on supply chain special process audit management.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Bachelor degree, major on material, treatment relevant.
2 to 5 years on aerospace special processes or special process quality preferred: Grinding, Shot Peening or HVOF.
Familiar with aerospace special process requirement, quality system, non-conformance control, process audit, 8D, NCR, Nadcap audit.
Certificate: Prefer AS9100
Willing to integrate into corporate culture, positive attitude and work spirit, able to work overtime occasionally, willing to continuously improve the quality management level, good teamwork.
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran