Descripción del puesto de trabajo
participate in improvement action plans needed to reach the initially defined serial production cost. Continuously evaluate the opportunities and challenge in terms of preparation for production ramp up and lead rate readiness reviews as required.
Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA): Provide support and training to Asia suppliers to understand SAFRAN quality requirements with a particular focus on Process FMEA and Industrial Validation Process (PVI) requirements. Ensure that suppliers comply with SAFRAN / Zodiac Aerospace quality requirements. Review and evaluate DVIs and verify the reliability of the supplier's processes and control plans. Identify quality risks and supporting actions directed at mitigating these risks. Support root cause analysis and monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive actions using 8D analysis as needed. Verify the efficiency of the actions implemented. Monitor Quality Performance, participate to Performance Reviews with key suppliers, determine quality objectives specific to the supplier and contribute to the achievement of these objectives. During certification tests campaigns of key components, participate to test witnessing activities at test labs and generate a report on the compliance of the test setup.
Special Process (SP): Provide support and training to Asia suppliers to understand SAFRAN quality requirements with a particular focus on Special Process qualification and validation. Ensure that suppliers comply with SAFRAN quality requirements. Review and evaluate Special Process. Identify quality risks and supporting actions directed at mitigating these risks. Monitor Special Process accreditation follow up. During certification tests campaigns, participate to test witnessing activities at test labs and generate a report on the compliance of the special process ability.
Supplier Development (SD): Perform supplier lean assessment audits to identify opportunities to deploy lean-Sigma actions, which can result in improvements in supply chain performance (cost, quality, delivery, innovation). From these identified improvement opportunities, and with the support and agreement of both the affiliate and the supplier, initiate improvement actions utilizing the lean sigma toolbox, delivering improvements as agreed and targeted during the assessment phase.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Sourcing / purchasing process:
• Support quotation activities during supplier selection process preparing technical data package
• Support quotation activities during supplier selection process answering to technical questions provided by suppliers
- Be focal point at the Supplier and SAFRAN level for all parts in industrialization to share and facilitate information and communication or solve technical situation problem
- Pilot primary parts package implementation on technical point of view
- Support for unexpected technical event and associated root cause analysis
- Support Design change Request and implementation
- Special process expertise (NDT and/or Surface Treatment and/or others specialities)
o Perform Special Process audit for Safran affiliates
- Perform Special Process audit in supplier Side
o Follow up Special Process Performance of the Asia supply chain
o Drive action plan implementation in collaboration with supplier
o Qualify Special Process on behalf of Safran affiliates
- Manage and secure Supplier Quality performance (Scorecard)
- Support product/process/special audit request
- Support concession eradication plan and corrective action plan
- DVI / FAI review and approval (under delegation of the Safran affiliates)
- FAI delegation and training
- Conduct Quality audit
- New supply source quality system assessment
3. Regular meetings:
- Daily QRQC project
- Industrialization meetings
- Coordination meeting with Engineering / Quality team
- Supplier Performance Management: Manage Supplier Improvement plan (Weekly and/or Monthly)
- Supplier Performance Management: Prepare and manage Annual Performance Review
4. Industrialization Project management
- Drive project until ramp up achievement in supplier side following Safran project management procedure
5. Continuous Improvement :
- Participate to continuous Improvement activities and promote IP implementation in the Asia Supply Chain team.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
- © Safran