Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Methods Engineer (ME) is responsible for establishing the technical documentation used to support SNSZ repair activity. The ME reports directly to the Engineering Director.
- Develop and validate the repair process instruction sheets and other technical instructions according to the design requirements in order that documentation are clearly understood by the production personnel
o Methods - work cards, technical instructions
o Repair – prepare damage description (NDD) for damage outside the published ICA, Write draft Service instruction (SI), prepare technical dossiers for approval by the CSE team in France
- Assist with the management of tooling including their calibration process
- Determine the Bill Of Materials and regularly evaluate the variation ( fasteners, chemicals)
- Assist in the definition of the fixtures, list of tools and consumables required to ensure the assembly process
- Specify and check the compliance of other specific industrial means which are required to repair the nacelle and seating sub-assemblies
- Verify the calibrated tools are usable, anticipate and organize their new calibration
- Provide a permanent technical support to the production department
- Perform activities associated with the development or improvement of maintenance processes (technology) with regard to quality, reliability, and cost-efficiency;
- Carry out detailed inspection of incoming material for repair and provide accurate reports of the findings
- Potentially act as certifying staff for the return to service of repaired equipment
- Take an active role in the team – Coordinating 5S, QRQC, Gemba Walks
- Training of new team members and also training of new products entering the region.
- Training in the use of approved data (CMM's, SB's, SIL's, AD's, etc.)
- Will occasionally be asked to act as the Back-Up for the Engineering Director
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
o Level 4 English as recognized by a CAAC-147 organization
o CCAR-66 License Holder
- Strongly desirable
o NDT license for Dye Penetrant and Ultrasonic A-Scan
o Experience in any of these roles within an MRO
- Ideally, the candidate will also have the following attributes or experience:
o At least 5 years of experience in aviation, at least 3 years as working in an engineering and methods department within an Airline or Aviation MRO
Very good understanding of the repair processes used for aviation structures and systems and preferably of nacelles or seats
An understanding of the certification basis for aero-products
Strong experience with OEM documentation
o A demonstrated ability to make new procedures for a shop environment
o Willing to work outside of normal business hours to coordinate with France
- Beneficial Skills
o Strong presentation skills
o Positive attitude and agreeable to work with in an office environment
o Software – MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, SAP, drawings softwares Etc.
o Ability to speak French
o Experience with EASA and FAA
o Boeing or Airbus Structural Repair Courses
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran