Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The GL accountant reports to Finance Shared Service Accounting Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
To perform the monthly closure activities as below:
- Monthly closing schedule and follow up its completion
- Prepare GL journals including salary, bank transaction, utilities etc., prepare accrual and amortization journals in ERP with sufficient supporting documents, and AP, AR related journals
- Check and post all accounting journals except his/her own
- Oversee expense claim, AP, AR and Fixed Asset, run Trial Balance to make sure all the transactions are complete and correct
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation, collect all B/S account reconciliation files, check and sign for responsibility, get manager approved and do filing
- Prepare the local financial reports on schedule
- Maintain accounting parameters like chart of accounts, cost centre in ERP system in case of any changes, close the accounting period
- Other GL activities
- To prepare tax declaration with accurate data, submit and coordinate all the local statistic reports (tax bureau, finance bureau etc.), company information publication（企业信息公示）etc., ensure the local compliance
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: Bachelor degree or above in Accounting/Finance.
Experience: 6+ years' experience and minimum 2 years of experience in GL in a multi-national company; Professional financial knowledge.
Computer Skills: Strong computer skills on Excel, Power Point. Have experience on SAP or other ERP system.
Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese & English (working language).
Special Skills: Ability to work with people in other departments; possess a sense of urgency and attention to accuracy and detail; ability to handle duties as required; customer satisfactory-oriented sense; capability to work under pressures, good team spirit.
- © Safran