Descripción del puesto de trabajo
BSS TurboTech Ltd is a full round of cooperation from technical research to product development and production on civil turboprop engine power turbine and flame tube, providing modules for mother companies AECC-SI (AECC Group) & SAFRAN Aircraft Engines (Safran group).
The job context is related to the engine power turbine design activities.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To perform aerodynamic computations of power turbine
- To work on the CFD methodology, CFD Validation
- To work on aerodynamic and turbine secondary air system design of the turbine in order to be compatible with the global aerodynamic and thermal phenomena
- To partly involve in the turbine secondary air system flow computations on power turbine cavities
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Safran AE and SAIC/HAPRI requirements for BSS TurboTech Ltd
- To bring critical analyses of the results in order to improve the design of the parts and the methodologies used
- To write technical reports and participate to technical presentations of BSS TurboTech
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies
- To work in a multi-cultural company
- To know and respect the security and human behavior rules of BSS TurboTech
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Hold a master degree in engineering or applied mathematics
- Deep knowledge of CFD, turbine aerodynamic and the flow structure
- Knowledge of heat transfer
- Creativity and open mind mandatory
- English language high level required; French skills appreciated.
Minimum education level achieved: Master or engineer degree
Minimum experience level required: First experience
Lean Sigma Certification: Non
Number of position(s): 1
Please contact Fei HAN via [email protected] for further information.
- © Safran