Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The accounting manager works in Safran Finance Services China (SFSC), this position reports to SFSC Director, overseas the accounting team covering GL/AP/FA/Tax etc. functions with around 8-10 people. This position is the focal point for all the customers. Essential duties and responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to, the following for all in-charge customer companies:
General Ledger & financial reporting:
- Check and post the journals of GL accountants, and supervise the monthly closure process for all the customers to ensure the on time financial reports submission
- Oversee AP, AR and Fixed Asset, inter company, Expense Claim etc. to make sure all the transactions are complete and correct, and discover the problems and resolve the daily problems & issues timely
- Communicate with customer companies to resolve the accounting daily issue (for example, urgent payment request, payment litigation etc.)
- Oversee Intercompany reconciliation completion for group reporting
- Collect B/S account reconciliation files, physically check and sign for responsibility
- Review the B/S reconciliation and follow up the unreconciled items closely to ensure no risk by meeting the internal control requirements
- Review and sign the local financial reports prepared by GL accountant and get the approval from company
- Monthly/yearly statistic reports to local authorities (tax bureau, finance bureau etc.) with on time submission and correctness
- Be the backup of GL accountants if any
- Standardize and optimize the tax topics
- Can be kind of tax expert to handle the non-trade foreign currency payment issues by dealing with tax bureaus, be the key interface with tax bureaus
- Supervise timely & accurately monthly taxes declaration to Tax Bureau by GL accountants, which includes VAT, stamp tax, Enterprise Income Tax (EIT), property tax etc., complete the withholding tax affairs, manage EIT tax allocation between the HQ and branches (总分支机构)
- Annual EIT liquidation report, company information publication.
- Tax credit level daily management to ensure it to reach above B
- File and manage the Tax related documents
- Statutory audit coordination and being main contact with auditors
- Ensure the annual audit report submission on time and accurately by auditors
- Standardize and optimize the accounting processes, improve the operation efficiency
- Lead the daily QRQC meeting of accounting team
- Monthly KPI dashboard & monthly closing file preparation follow up & related meeting holding, identified actions follow up
- Identify the accounting improvement projects and lead/supervise them
- Monthly Balanced score card / KPIs preparation and submission to France
- Supervise the archive of accounting documents (vouchers, financial reports, internal control documents etc.)
- Accounting practice compliance in line with internal control (IC) campaign and fulfil the IC campaign on time with good quality
- Accounting book set up for new customers and ERP implementation and migration for customers as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
He/she will be responsible for the relationship among SFSC, customers companies and HQ
Note: business trips domestically and overseas could be expected from time to time.
This position will also be in constant relationship with HR, Purchasing, IT, Legal etc. other SSC departments and customers' operational departments, SFSC functions, as well as the Customer Finance heads and GMs
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
Experience: 8+ years' experience, Strong GL, accounting, reporting, tax, internal control and management skills.
• EPR operations, Syteline + SAP Business One would be a plus;
• Experience in Excel, Word, and PPT, Power Query, Power BI etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese & English
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work with people in other departments;
• Possess a sense of urgency and attention to accuracy and details;
• Capacity to handle duties as required
• Customer satisfactory-oriented sense;
• Capability to work under pressures.
• Strong management skill for a team (8-10 people)
• Initiative and motivation
• Team spirit
• Business acuity
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
- © Safran