Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Reports to the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance and is an integral part of the Quality Assurance team.
This position is responsible for performing Quality/Process Assurance reviews and audits on development life cycle data within the guidance of DO-178B/C, ARP4754A & DO254
This person will provide support to the Design Assurance Lead during the design phase of the project life cycle by auditing the development processes and their outputs for compliance with design plans, policies and procedures applicable to the project.
With demonstrated superior Leadership skills and abilities, the position requires excellent communications and interpersonal skills, teamwork qualities as well as the ability to work in a high pace and dynamic environment. The successful candidate is goal oriented, focuses on obtaining results, is analytical and ensures the validity and credibility of the data produced.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Conduct audits of the outputs from the development cycle for compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
• Monitor the Problem Report and Engineering Change Proposal System to ensure timely resolution and the implementation of Corrective Action
• Participate in design reviews and assist in the resolution of problems
• Produce Quality/Process Assurance Records, Conformity Reviews and Compliance Statements
• Engineering Degree in Software/Hardware or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of DO 178B/C, ARP4754A, DO254
• Familiar with Quality Systems and audit protocols.
• Experience using Configuration Management tools such as:
o Serena Business Manager
• Strong computer skills, working in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access)
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2000 Fisher Dr ON K9J 6X6
- © Safran