Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are seeking individuals to join our Product Architecture and Design team within the Systems Engineering Group. This team is responsible for the high level design, architecture, validation and verification of our products with an emphasis on ARP-4754A Certification Objectives, Safety and Customer Compliance.
This position will report to the Systems Engineering Manager, and work within an integrated team of system, product, hardware, software and test engineers to execute our projects on time, on cost and on quality.
• Perform product level requirements definition, allocation and validation
• Design and analyze system functions focusing on cost, performance and complexity including the decomposition at hardware and software levels
• Support and analyze product verification methods and coverage including assessment of test results for compliance to customer and certification objectives
• Work with project and program team to refine work estimates, and assess impacts of changes
• Manage changes to the technical definition and configuration of products
• Knowledge of design architectures and methods for safety critical systems
• Ability to define and partition functions and requirements between technical domains including, but not limited to, hardware, PLDs, software and mechanical
• Fluency with standard design and management tools such as IBM Doors, MATLAB / Simulink
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent)
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Product design, test or manufacturing engineering
• Knowledge and experience in aircraft product certification requirements including DO-254, DO-178B/C, ARP-4754A and DO-160G
• A background in embedded control systems, preferably in the aerospace and defense domain, including working knowledge of system interfaces and sensors such as RVDT/LVDT, BLDC motors, Servo Motors, temperature and pressure sensors and ARINC communications.
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as C, C++, Python and SQL for the purpose of work automation and data analysis
• Strong verbal and communication skills
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2000 Fisher Dr ON K9J 6X6
- © Safran