Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager the Manufacturing Sustaining Engineer will be responsible for leading the investigations of failures on OEM, BTP, and R&O product.
- Perform Root Cause analysis to the component level on Electronic Assemblies
- Read and interpret Schematic diagrams for complex Analog and Digital Electronic circuits
- Research Product Specifications and Component Maintenance Manuals in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the functionality of a product
- Identify potential design issues and propose Corrective Actions
- Document RCCA using Tools such as 8D, Fishbone, 5Y, etc., and generate coherent detailed reports during and upon conclusion of an investigation for both internal and customer distribution
- Coordinate cross functional tasks with Design Engineering, QA, Industrialization, and Customers
- Schedule time on Test Benches, Environmental Chambers, or other resources required to support investigations with the Manufacturing Test Supervisor
- Prepare Rework Travellers, and complete Non-Conformance Reports as required
- Analyse and report on failure trends in Manufacturing and R&O
- Attend daily QRQC meetings to provide status on open investigations, and provide dates for task completion
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with internal, and external requirements and standards
- Provide support and mentorship to the Manufacturing Test Technicians in terms of troubleshooting and failure analysis
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, or Electronics Technologist with extensive experience in the field
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with both Manufacturing and Engineering principles
- Ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels, and to work independently or as part of a team CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Interpersonal verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational, critical and creative thinking, as well as problem-solving skills
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Safran Electronics and Defense Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2000 Fisher Dr ON K9J 6X6