Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Tech Pubs/PSE/ILS Manager
- Manage the tech pubs team in delivering in-service maintenance documentation including Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual), Service Bulletins (SBs) and SLs (Service Letters).
- Manage, prepare and plan in-service interchangeability documents.
- Investigate and respond to customer Service Requests and document User Comments
- Generate monthly KPIs in preparation for monthly Tech Pubs reviews and quarterly reviews with CS Exec.
- Manage internal and external tech pubs budget with quarterly reviews with programs team
- Manage external supplier providing tech pubs support to Safran LS.
- Manage Technical Events (TEs) and Monitor Technical Files (MTFs) from root cause investigation to solution deployment through PCD-SLS-637 and report through multi function reviews
- Support customer technical queries.
- Report monthly TE performance according to customer commitment and closure forecast dates.
- Manage the in-service repair concession and invoicing process through the Electronic Trading Architecture (ETA) and PCD-TOR-000108.
- Manage, create and update CS maintainability deliverables for ILS/LSA on new development programs, including MSG3, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Support and lead the CS function on development programs IPTs
- Support monthly program reviews
- Support in-service reliability reviews for sustaining programs (787 excluded)
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- © Safran