Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Manage the operational performance (Logistics & Quality) of suppliers
• Ensure the monitoring of suppliers and their approvals
• Support the development of suppliers (Supplier Development)
• Participate in the evaluation of suppliers during the selection process
• Evaluate the level of supplier risk, define & deploy the associated monitoring plans, including to support he ramp up/down phases and the introduction of new products/dual source implementation
• Analyze the logistics and quality performance of suppliers and quantifies the quality (NQC) and logistics (LD) compensation (scorecard) based on the measurements carried out by the supplier and SQF (Supplier Quality Flow)
• Lead the escalation process: in case of escalation to the red/black level, directly pilot activities D4 to D8 of the 8D
• Manage and develop the quality standard
• Manage supplier approvals, ensure the quality requirements are taken into account by suppliers and internal SLS Teams
• Support supplier maturity upgrading plans and promote best practices (MRPII, QRQC, 8D, AMDEC, SPC etc.); support suppliers in the implementation of progress plans in line with SLS objectives and Customer requirements
• Set up supplier inspection/quality delegations (DPRV)
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Safran requirements & documentary system including quality standards
• Supply chain principles and tools, including audits, lean-sigma
• Principles and tools of quality including audits
• Cross-functional project management, multidisciplinary Team work
• Negotiation and contracts
• Change management
• Good level of written and oral English
• Master intercultural relationship
• Communication and listening, sense of the field, pragmatic
• Rigor, spirit of analysis and synthesis
• Power of persuasion
• Ability to communicate and represent the company externally
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran