Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Directs, coordinates and oversees all activities related to execution of a contract. Provides a single point of contact for all program related inquiries. Facilitates interdepartmental cohesiveness between engineering, certification and supply chain and coordinates the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals by performing the following duties.
• Provides high-value customer with a direct point of contact for contracts which are prototype in nature, technical and/or of moderate to high value.
• Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work and contract for assigned projects and ensuring that both GTI and the customer comply with both.
• Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program statuses and priorities to the program team.
• Trains and mentors less experienced Program Managers and Associate Program Managers by reviewing and promoting best practices, helping to develop required skills and sharing experiences at the Senior level.
• Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone meetings.
• Ensures that assigned medium- to large-scale projects progress on schedule, within budget and meet or exceed minimum quality standards.
• Participates in, and guides, Change Order processes and activities for assigned projects.
• Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the current status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
• Facilitates inter- and intra-department coordination to support project requirements.
• Provides strong planning and leadership which will minimize problems or conflicts, and provides leadership in developing team based solutions to problems as they arise.
• Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support project requirements.
• Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
• Negotiates assigned items including revised delivery dates, costs or other proposal/contract parameters.
• Facilitates a positive relationship with customers.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from four-year college or university and a minimum of ten years related experience and/or training. PMP certification required. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Proven ability to use situational leadership to get desired results.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
• Ability to inspire and motivate individuals across an organization.
• Must possess broad technical and certification knowledge.
• Utilizes a holistic problem-solving approach to situations.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or project teams.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
- © Safran