Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Provide expert consulting and oversight to the customer business team to ensure successful negotiation and management of business agreements including HOS/VIP Modification Agreements, Government/Military Contracts, Supply Chain Management Agreements, and Nondisclosure Agreements which drive profitable growth and mitigate contractual and legal risk/liability for Greenpoint.
• Ensure compliance with all Greenpoint contracts policies and ensure compliance will all FAR and DFARS regulations applicable to US government contracts.
• May be required to perform duties related to DFARS evaluation and reporting.
• Manage a contract tracking and archiving system that will ensure traceability and security of executed customer contracts and changes.
• Present contracts training that will ensure understanding of key contracting topics by the customer business team.
• Execute and continuously improve processes and procedures for customer contracts management, using Greenpoint BMS principles and tools.
• May be required to perform duties involving Export Compliance and Intellectual Property for all sites.
• Execute other tasks or responsibilities assigned by your supervisor related to meeting the objectives of the Contracts team.
• The focus of the position may be heavily weighted in one or more of the following areas, depending on the make-up of the contracts team and current business needs: Commercial contracts, Government contracts, Supply Chain contracts.
• Maintain familiarity with the requirements on CPFF, FFP, and T&M, type contracts and subcontracts.
• Summarize contract issues, research compliance matters, interpret regulations, identify risks, and formulate recommendations.
• Drive effective closure on contractual issues.
• Manage contract review workflows ensuring appropriate technical, business, program management reviews and/or approvals.
• Ensure compliance with all contract terms and conditions and determine necessity for amendment and/or extension of contracts or milestones.
• Maintains strong customer relationships through regular contact with existing customers on the phone and in person.
• Works with Program Management and Client Services to develop and sell change orders, recommends spares parts and post-delivery services, makes recommendations to customer and ultimately contracts such efforts.
• Assists the Sales Team in meeting with, and developing capture strategies and proposals.
• Reviews proposals and change orders with Sales/Program Management (PM) Teams and applies appropriate assumptions; assists in price justification as needed; identifies areas of risk and proposes risk mitigation language to upper management and team members.
• Ensures CO's, contracts letters, Amendments and any binding Customer communication language aligns with contracts defined terms.
• Manages Kick-off Meetings, with Sales and PM focals, for new programs
BA/BS degree and or legal degree from accredited college or university with a minimum of five years' experience in contracts management, contract law, or business management, preferably within Aerospace and Defense market.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Proficient in conflict resolution and negotiations
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate to various internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of contract terms and risk management.
• Proven record of responsiveness with strong time management and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to spot contractual and legal issues, and analyze the same to make recommendations to address them.
• Ability to mitigate program risk through development of contractual provisions.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information discreetly and professionally.
• Ability to handle multiple priority tasks effectively.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Ability to obtain a US government security clearance may be required for Contract Managers.
• Experience with bids and responses to complex RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs.
• Solid skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Ability to manage time and work successfully when faced with deadlines and competing demands.
• Ability to write routine reports, letters, contracts, and correspondence in a concise, effective, and persuasive manner.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
19.11.2021 Comercial / Marketing
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido