Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Coordinates activities involved with procuring, tracking, and expediting goods and services such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts and supplies.
• Schedules and tracks the material deliveries based upon aircraft modification schedules and maintenance requirements.
• Confers with vendors to obtain product, data or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
• Prepares purchase orders and bid requests.
• Basic negotiation and administration of agreements with suppliers and other representatives within scope of authority.
• Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance and inventories.
• Support achievement of department metrics.
• Maintains and reviews computerized records of items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance and inventories.
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control, users, vendors and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
• Arbitrates claims and resolves complaints generated during performance of contract.
• Approves invoices for payment within scope of authority.
• Expedites delivery of goods to users.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and materials specifications is required.
• Familiarity with the procurement of raw materials, standards, parts and commodities related to VIP aircraft interiors.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
Planning and Logistics Manager
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido