Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Supports Program Manager with all aspects of Program Management.
• Comprehends contractual obligations and statement of work for assigned program(s) and provides guidance based on these documents to other program team members as required.
• Participates in program planning and documenting.
• Develops and maintains status and visibility tools.
• Assists with oversight and coordination of vendor activities and communication.
• Comprehends and monitors assigned aspects of a program and report status.
• Coordinates or assists with coordinating program reviews and meetings.
• Coordinates program related travel as required.
• Organizes and facilitates communications between the customer and appropriate GTI personnel.
• Provides leadership and coordination of team-based solutions to program issues.
• Develops methods and procedures for managing programs.
• Assists or takes primary role in developing or administering program change orders.
• Assists with part procurement and status as required.
• Assists in maintaining program financial health tools.
• Participates in risk identification and risk mitigation activities.
• Assists with final inspection (closing process) as required.
• Responsible for ensuring that assigned small-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meets or exceeds minimum quality standards; this may include post delivery support.
• Assists in preparing and maintaining departmental policies, procedures and reporting.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or a related discipline from a four-year college or university and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Demonstrates the interest and ability to grow within the program management function.
• Displays sound judgment, problem-solving skills and ability to function independently to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated experience with Accounting, Database and Project Management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
Senior Program Manager
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido
Contrato indeterminado / Indefinido