Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
- You are a leader, managing a multidisciplinary team realizing together the predefined production plan;
- You get things done, translating the weekly planning into a daily schedule and deploying the right people and resources;
- You are a coach, ensuring the correct execution of the work in accordance with the production objectives by supporting and motivating your team;
- In this role you report to the Operations Director.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- You are a leader and a team player;
- You have excellent people management skills and ready to take up a challenge;
- You are analytical, stress resistant and deadline minded;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanics, with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in an industrial environment;
- You are communicative and speak Dutch/French/English;
- You work in shifts, from Monday to Friday (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm).
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
To strengthen our Operations team, we are currently looking for an OPERATIONS SHIFT MANAGER.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Brussels Airport 1930
Región Flamenca Bélgica