Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
• You provide logistical support for production, where needed, and anticipate the needs for the realization of the Shop Visit.
• You manage the incoming flow of engine parts in production by ensuring its traceability.
• You ensure the management of priorities vis-à-vis the modules to be prepared and released.
• You guarantee the cleanliness and correct packaging of the parts in the store.
• You follow the work and safety instructions specific to the workstation and the company.
• You respect the internal quality regulations and the rules of logistics and administrative management of the company.
• You stimulate the sharing of knowledge in the group.
• You take initiatives and make proposals in a context of continuous improvement, pro-actively evaluates, coordinates the improvement of current work methods and new technologies as they arise.
• You maintain constructive and effective relations with production, configurators and other colleagues.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• You hold a diploma of upper secondary or technical education A2 or equivalent by experience and have basic knowledge of logistics. A preparatory diploma in the subject or logistics is a serious asset.
• You are familiar with current and specific SSB software (Word, Excel, ERP)
• You hold a C driving license.
• You make every effort to be operational and autonomous after 6 months, a period of training and learning.
• You demonstrate good communication skills, good practical sense and a sense of initiative while anticipating and taking part in the context of continuous improvement.
• You have a good team spirit and are open and adaptable.
• You work in two shifts, namely one week from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the following week from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• You are fluent in one of the two national languages (French-Dutch) and have at least a basic knowledge of the second one and are able to read and write emails in English.
• You are of European nationality or have an unlimited work permit.
• You have a driving license C
An attractive remuneration package, in line with the responsibilities. You will work for a human size company with an interpersonal relation culture within a stimulating and international environment.
Interested in this position of Logistic Warehouse Officer? Please apply today ([email protected]); we look forward getting to know you.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
To strengthen our Operations Department we are looking for a
LOGISTIC WAREHOUSE OFFICER:
The Logistic Warehouse Officer is responsible for the physical flow, the IT flow and the traceability of parts and modules in the preparation area before assembly and in the warehouse. He works in a production environment and reports to the Completion Manager, who in turn reports to the Supply Chain Director.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Brussels Airport 1930
Región Flamenca Bélgica