Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
• Prepare and follow up contract implementation with engineering, QA and Operations in order to arrange for smooth inductions and subsequent project management
o Study Engine shop visit scenarios feasibility & cost hypothesis
o Study and understand the contractual environment
o Identify and understand customer specific requirements
o Define and follow up the contract implementation plan within the organization
• Take full charge of the contract once signed. Be the voice of the customer within the shop and the voice of the shop towards the customer.
• Prepare each shop visit project: obtain customer documentation, define workscope content, logistical & quality constraints, cost hypothesis, invoicing, …
• Communicate the delegation framework and targets to operations (scope of work, cost, quality) and make sure to have operations buy in.
• Control and steer operations in order to meet set targets
• Manage the customer relationship during the whole process (face to face meeting with the customer, weekly reporting, organization of customer visits, negotiation of deviations from original scope of work/cost/turn time, invoice explanation and litigation handling, customer score card, customer support …)
• Manage the economical cycle of the shop visits (cost control, invoicing, credit management)
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• You have a Master's degree in engineering with good economical affinity or vice versa.
• Good communication skills, you are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• You have excellent social & representational skills.
• You are willing to travel occasionally to customers or other MRO-shops of Safran.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
To strengthen our Accounts Team we are looking for an Engine Owner:
The Engine Owner is in a transversal role and in charge of a portfolio of engine shop visit projects for which he manages the associated internal and external customer relationship through the entire service process: from customer request, through service package proposal, project operational steering, to service delivery and lessons learned, in order to ensure final and internal customer satisfaction over the full spectrum of aspects of the requested service (scope of work, compliance to specs, cost, profitability, turn time, quality, customer support,…).
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Brussels Airport 1930
Región Flamenca Bélgica