Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a fully owned subsidiary of Safran Electronics & Defense, Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia Pty Ltd (SEDA) delivers and supports various products including high-performance optronics and inertial navigation equipment.
Headquartered in Sydney, SEDA brings local expertise in the integration of optronics and navigation systems for the air, land, and naval platforms of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces.
Reporting to the Systems Engineering Team Leader, you will be an entry-level Systems Engineer with 1 to 2 years of experience working on the development and integration of optronics systems for naval defence programs. The successful candidate will participate in the specification, development, integration, and verification of a Team Training Simulation System.
• Participate in the integration and verification activities of a complex simulator. This includes:
o Developing the internal integration and verification test capability.
o Conducting the integration and verification tests with the customer.
o Supporting the preparation of Engineering Reviews with the customer.
• Collaborate with customers to respond to technical questions and provide clarification/justification.
• Implement SAFRAN's development framework.
• Develop the technical relationship with SED France, and build local knowledge.
• Be involved in the knowledge transfer from SED France, to grow Safran's product portfolio in Australia.
• This role may bring the opportunity for domestic or international travel.
We are looking for a candidate who is confident and has the following attributes:
• Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1.
• A fast learner with a great team spirit
• A problem solver with a passion for complex technologies
• An effective communicator with an interest in working in an international environment.
• Good working relationships with Australian Defence Force (ADF) organiSations.
• Strong work ethic.
• A Team player.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
To be successful in this role you must have :
•Tertiary qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
•Academic knowledge in systems engineering (requirements management, validation, and verification methods)
•Prior internship or equivalent experience in the Defense, Aerospace, or Rail Industry will be highly regarded
• Experience in Software Engineering or Electronics Engineering (such as an assessed university project).
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Suite 706, 109 Pitt Street 2000
New South Wales Australia