Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This role is a key functional compliance role within the Group Compliance team. As the Export and Technology Control Officer, you will be responsible for the active management of Safran Electronics & Defense Australasia Export Controls compliance activities in relation to US Regulations (International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)). You will also support the Export Control Correspondent (ECC) with the administration and management of the company's Export Controls compliance program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintain the Technology Control Plan (TCP) for ITAR controlled technology;
• Work with Program team to ensure that only the duly authorised personnel are given access to ITAR Material;
• Nominate the authorised recipients for ITAR Material in the company and inform the US exporter of ITAR Material to the company in writing of such authorised recipients for ITAR Material in the company;
• Ensure that any ITAR Material is handled in accordance with the TCP and all associated rules and regulations;
• Make individuals aware of all regulations concerning the right to access, the handling and safeguarding of the ITAR Material;
• Brief all relevant employees on the contents of the TCP and to ensure that all required records are maintained.
• Ensure that required documents are completed as applicable and maintained accurately and in an up to date manner as required by the TCP.
• Support the ECC with:
o Maintaining the Export Controls Permit register; and
o Export and/or Import permit applications to DECO or ABF.
• Review and maintain associated Export Controls documentation
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years' administration experience in Defence or a Defence contractor, preferably in an Export Controls related area
• Knowledge of Export Controls Laws (Australian and US Regulations (ITAR and EAR) - highly desirable
• Extensive experience in overseeing compliance activities in a small organisation and/or a complex environment
• Effectively collaborate with local and/or international colleagues whether in Australia or in France to effect company Export Controls compliance
• Demonstrated knowledge of the application of the Work Health & Safety Act, Environmental Protection Act and the relevance to product supply in Australia
• Advanced use of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project)
• Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Department of Defence security clearance to Negative Vetting Level 1
• Customer focused
• Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to provide recommendations and guidance while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach
• Proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organised, driven, adaptable, excellent judgment
• Interest in advanced technologies
• Strong work ethic
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Suite 706, 109 Pitt Street 2000
New South Wales Australia
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran