Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SAFRAN are seeking a suitably experienced Human Resources Manager with exceptional communication skills to join the team to cover parental leave up to July 2024. The successful candidate will provide support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the HR function.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing all training, recruitment and all administrative tasks of the HR function. The HR Manager will also develop key relationships by truly partnering with the business to support the growth and development of the teams. This will be done by being actively involved in the teams and by providing timely guidance and advice to key stakeholders in particular the senior and middle manager teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and manage the entire recruitment process
• Coordinate and manage the entire training process
• Coordinate and manage the entire on boarding and off boarding process
• Prepare and update HR & employment related documentation, position descriptions, employee handbook etc
• Oversee all HR administration tasks by working closely with the HR Coordinator
• Provide timely HR support and advice to managers and employees
• Respond to queries of all employees in a timely manner
• Interpret relevant Modern Awards / Agreements
• Advise and steer on conformance to policies and procedures
• Coordinate and manage the entire injury management and return to work process
• Support & Lead Work Health & Safety initiatives across the business
• Conduct employee counselling and disciplinary procedures
• Manage and conduct employee relations /grievance meetings
• Policy and Procedure development, maintenance and review
• Act as key contact for our employment partners
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Tertiary Education or Diploma Human Resources or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a HR Manager role
• A Return to Work Coordinator Certificate would be advantageous
• Working knowledge of WH&S Systems and Procedures
• Demonstrated experience in blue collar IR
• Strong experience in Organisational Change Management
• Demonstrated experience developing common law employment contracts
• A strong understanding of the Department of Home Affairs and the requirements for employers around visas
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with day to day employee queries
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with performance management issues
• Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, intermediate skills in Excel
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Strong attention to detail
• Must display initiative and be proactive in seeking solutions
• Must be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Conflict & Grievance resolution skills
• Ability to present information and conduct training sessions with confidence
• Ability to read and interpret Industrial Awards
• Experience in the proactive Management of Workers Compensation and Return To Work Program
• Demonstrated ability to quickly foster trust and the respect of employees and managers
• Proven experience working as a true business partner in delivering HR support to the business
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number HRM0323
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Edge on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
115 Wackett Street 2200
Bankstown Airport Nsw
New South Wales Australia
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran