Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Safran Cabin provides innovative cabin interiors, systems, equipment and services to enhance the user experience. Its 10,000 employees across the world serve aircraft OEMs, airlines, lessors and VIP clients with interiors easily configured for multiple aircraft platforms and missions.
We are looking for a dedicated project engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. Main target to execute tasks per Project plan on time on quality and on budget.
• Execute task per schedule, cost and quality engineering projects
• Formulating project parameters, assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees, and monitoring the project team.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their technical needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Be part of quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the technical project's status to the project manager.
• Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
• Execute the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions or mitigation plans
• Independent work and responsible execution of the action is required
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
• 2 or more years' field and project planning experience.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Aviation Industry experience
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Dr. Siegfried Strasse 35745