Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a Field Technician you will be responsible for providing all customers operating Safran Helicopter gas turbine engines in our business territory with efficient technical support by performing maintenance activities.
• Ensuring the feasibility of technical interventions (consultation of reference document system, qualification validity)
• Determining the resources required (tooling, spare parts, reference documents)
• Providing at times the technical estimate and performing repair/ maintenance tasks off site
• Ensuring intervention exhaustiveness to secure airworthiness
• Performing the release inspection and the analysis of nonconformities
• Delivering EASA Form 1 or Certificate of Conformity (certifying staff) with corresponding technical documentation
• Following up and updating intervention timetables, management charts and activity check lists
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Degree in Aeronautical Engineering (or equivalent) / successfully completed technical apprenticeship as an Aircraft Technician with knowledge of the EASA part 145 regulations
• Successful work experiences in the field of gas turbine maintenance or repair and/or as a customer technical support interface
• Willingness to travel internationally - approx. 50% of working time
• Fluency in English language required, German language skills are beneficial
• High sense of responsibility
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae in English or German informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application. In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Borsteler Chaussee 43 22453
- © Safran