Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a Facility Project Manager you plan and supervise the construction of a new facility from kick-off to go into production. Furthermore you are responsible for the success of this new facility project implementation. Our aim is to transfer our three main activities tertiary (offices), helicopter engine maintenance (MRO workshops) and logistic (warehousing) within a new power plant adapted to our future operations challenge and in line with the objectives of the Group to reduce our CO2 emissions footprint.
• Lead and coordinates under the governance of the project steering committee and support of project teams following internal procedure to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling
• Coordinates all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process by assigning tasks and providing guidance for specific functions
• Develops and maintains facility project budgets and prepare project reports and controls expenditures in accordance with budget allocations
• Coordinates with purchasing to develop recommendations for selection of professional services
• Receives pay requests from professional consultants and contractors and approves for payment
• Coordinates with facility occupants and assists the move-in to new facilities
• Ensures effective, timely written and oral communication with consultants and internal customers during all phases of design and construction
What we offer:
Being part of an international organization, the office based in Hamburg offers a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes, 33 days of annual vacation, transportation allowance, annual bonus based on performance and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
What we are looking for:
• At least 3 years' experience in new factory construction project management or min. 5 years engineering project management at manager level, especially working for multinational companies
• Strong experience in managing and supervision of projects - a plus but not mandatory: to build new factory from the initial phase through to the final delivery phase, testing and handling over to the operations team
• Strong experience in evaluating the possible risks for the whole project
• Great experience in planning, cost management of purchase of facilities and equipment as well as arranging resources for a project
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and spoken, to all levels of the business in a multicultural organization
• Very good German and English language skills, both written and spoken, French as a plus
Are you interested? Please apply informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements.
Start your future with us today! We are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines es el líder mundial de la motorización para helicópteros, con más de 75.000 motores fabricados desde su creación. La empresa ofrece la gama más amplia de turbomotores y cuenta con 2.500 clientes repartidos en 155 países.
- © Safran