Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Airfraimer Support Engineer will provide leadership, technical direction, and assistance to airframer and customers, and other CFM field personnel in the operation of assigned engines (LEAP-1A);
- Interface with all levels of customer and Company organizations,
- Provide on-site assessment of activities to anticipate problems,
- Provide complete reporting of the engine problems & customer requests.
- Contribute to product and service improvement:
- identify/capture the perceptions and requirements of operators and integrators in the field
- propose corrective actions and improvement paths
- identify the occurrence of major events - ensure effective communication is maintained within the front office
The main missions you will have under your responsibility will consist in the following:
- Be the front Office for all customers' requests
- Support investigations (root cause analysis, troubleshooting) and quality items closure in relation with Back Office (Engineering, Quality)
- Record all information required within information systems,
- Review, analyze, report, and make recommendations regarding reported engine malfunctions to ensure a continuous reduction of disruptions for customers.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Knowledge / Skills
- Solid knowledge of mechanics and engine functioning are required, as well as technical expertise in engine assembly and maintenance documentations.
- Knowledge of PART 21G or PART 66 or PART 145 is recommended.
- Experience working in jet engines manufacturing or in aircraft manufacturing would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills: ability to make formal presentations to all levels of the organization, customers and peers and react in a highly exposed and tense environment.
- Knowledge of Airbus quality tools such as TLB
- Technical English mandatory, English spoken fluently
- French or German communication ability would be an asset.
- Team Spirit; excellent relationship (Partner, Airframer and Customer interfaces)
- Availability and flexibility to accommodate planning constraints & changes imposed by the Customer.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Shift organization, on call support
CFM* and Safran Aircraft Engines' Customers (Airframer, airlines, etc.);
Safran Aircraft Engines and GE Customer Teams (Customer Program Managers, Services teams, Customer Quality.);
Safran Aircraft Engines' Engineering
Safran Engineering Services for employment contract
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
Hein-Sass-Weg 36 21129
- © Safran