Safran UK comprises several companies that are all leader in their markets. In the aerospace sector, we provide nacelle systems and components; maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for helicopter engines and landing systems; test cells and equipment for aircraft engines; and engineering services for the aerospace and transportation industries. Our capabilities in the security market include smart cards, e-documents, biometric identification systems and detection systems. Everyone engaged in these activities shares the same passion for innovation.
Working for Safran UK means:
- Enjoying varied and exciting career opportunities. Safran encompasses a remarkably wide variety of professions and we've achieved strong growth over the past decade in highly competitive markets.
- Being part of a group that understands how vital a multicultural workforce is to innovation and growth. At Safran, diversity and equal opportunity are top of the agenda. We actively seek to include people of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, physical disability, social background or age.
- Benefitting from an attractive compensation package that includes insurance and savings schemes, employee stock ownership and pension funds.
- Making positive career choices thanks to the rich variety of opportunities available for changing jobs or transferring to one of the 60 other countries where the Group operates.
- Developing your personal and professional skills. Safran offers a broad line-up of training programs (from skills required for specific jobs to leadership skills) through Safran University. Each year, Safran University delivers more than 1.6 million hours of training to people from Group companies around the world.
To see current job offers or submit an application, click on the links below: