Innovation is the driving force behind Safran's success, so it's vital that such innovation is fed from outside the Group as well. Much of the innovation today is happening at smaller startup companies, not at major corporations like ours. That's why we created Safran Corporate Ventures — to connect Safran with the ecosystem of young innovation-rich companies in the aerospace, defense or security sectors. To do this, Safran Corporate Ventures will help fund some of these startups and enable them to benefit from Safran's expertise in its key technologies and markets.
Safran Corporate Ventures will help agile, innovation-driven companies by funding their growth. These companies will also benefit from:
- Access to an international network of leading technology experts in Safran's business sectors.
- The global commercial and industrial reach of Safran companies.
- Commercial and development agreements to be implemented between such startups and Safran's own entities.
The Safran Corporate Ventures team would be delighted to look at your project.
Please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include the following information:
- Personal details: Full name, email
- Company name (optional), complete address, phone number (optional)
- Business sector
- Description of your business
- Annual sales
- Amount of funding requested
- Executive Summary and Business Plan, if possible (files should be no larger than 5 MB)
Safran Corporate Ventures
2, bd du Général Martial Valin
75724 Paris Cedex 15