Your mission will be :
- Ensure the due application of regulations and Group guidelines
- Coordinate to the preparation and implementation of the local HSE operational improvement plan.
- Advise and support managers and operational staff in the area of HSE and implement Safran's HSE policy, objectives and guidelines.
Your main tasks will be :
• Ensure the due application of regulations:
-ensure the due application of Group and site fundamental principles, standards and objectives
-monitor legal and local rules/guidelines (regulations, registers, checks, etc.)
-ensure that HSE obligations are taken into account by operational staff
-propose locally adapted monitoring and reporting methods
-manage and/or conduct HSE checks and inspections, within your area of responsibility
-monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the local HSE operational improvement plan:
-identify significant hazards and risks as well as significant environmental aspects and impacts and keep track of them
-propose areas for improvement and local improvement actions
-prepare HSE action plans to achieve specific objectives and targets
-ensure the due implementation of action plans
-manage HSE improvement projects for which you are project manager
• Support managers and operational staff at an HSE unit, in the area of HSE, and implement Safran HSE policy, objectives, guidelines and Group procedures:
-help implement Group tools, methods and procedures.
-assist with the HSE training plan
-assist with communication/outreach and awareness actions
-maintain documentation in connection with the HSE management system
-ensure that HSE documents are properly managed and disseminated
-assist with analyses, surveys and emergency drills
-help develop the Group HSE reporting system
You have a good general aeronautical knowledge and appreciate particularly this sector.
Behavior and skills :
You are autonomous in the respect of the operating modes.
You have a good team spirit and a good professional relationship : ability to exchange with government, central team in Toulouse and local team
You are rigorous.
Fluent English is mandatory, basic knowledge in French would be a plus.
Core skill of this job card
Knowledge and proficiency in regulations and other applicable requirements
Implement the HSE management system (reference system, tools and methods)
Analyze HSE performance
Educate and train staff in sustainable development
HSE Ability to embark people
Tianjin Binhai International Airport 300300