• Reading blueprints, define plating technical sheets, process quality control and improvement.
• Introduce new parts, fixture design, technical implementation, do testing and operator training.
• Ability to control and ensure process quality in line with quality policy.
• Knowledge of audit procedures, including types of audits, plans, preparation, implementation, reporting, and continuous improvement.
• Understanding of domestic and international standards for quality systems and their development, documentation and implementation.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively convey information, write reports and process manuals.
• Process run time or cost reduction.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Chemistry or Material
- At least 3 years working experience in similar industry, experience in plating process
- Background in aerospace is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both Mandarin & English)
Professional Knowledge/Technical skill:
- Chemical analyze capability preferred
- Product knowledge expertise
- Problem solving techniques
- Strong self-learning ability & Strong self-motivation ability
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & AutoCAD or CAXA ,Catia, solid-work, UG, will be plus
- © Safran