1. Setup manufacturing process according to customer requirement, including define operation / inspection method, programming, build consumable and tool list; assess test risk, implement process test, verify the test result, make test report and define the standard operation time.
2. Monitor process capability and variation with SPC; lead and identify the process failure risk with PFMEA, and regularly update the PFMEA form.
3. Lead or participate related project (industrialization, future factory, CI, investment, etc.) defined by manager or organization.
4. Create and distribute process related documents, including process management specification, manufacturing instruction (MI), operation training material, etc.
5. Manage the manufacturing instruction and program, including record any change to keep the traceability, archive the current and historical versions, and make sure the access is available for related user.
6. Train operator according to the training matrix and qualification plan, and evaluate the operator's technique skill to obtain operation qualification.
7. Launch quotation of purchase request for new tools, and perform new tools acceptance and validation test with support of tooling engineer and operator.
8. Create item number and update the item consumption rate and other information (supplier, specification, applicable product, etc.), and define the safety stock with support of material planner. Support on abnormal consumable consumption investigation and inactive stock treatment.
9. Support quality department on NQE event treatment, including take containment action with other department, define and take related corrective and preventive action.
10. Respond production request comes from QRQC, ANDON system, email or other way to solve the issue related to process in order to recover production and quality level as soon as possible, for example tool abnormal, program alarm, consumable abnormal, part NC, etc., and leading process deviation or part NC investigation, analysis and correction activity with RPO or 8D method when necessary.
11.Have regular or specific exchange meeting with Headquarter Process department or cooperate SAE sites for best practice sharing, problem solving and continuous improvement discussion.
12. Perform process audit in Asia on behalf of Safran Aircraft Engine.
13. Audit supplier as plan, and / or work with supplier to improve the quality and cost of their product
1. Professional knowledge and experience in theory and practical aspects related to metal manufacturing.
2. Basic knowledge of AS9100 QMS
3. Excellent skill of mechanical drawing and tooling design skills
4. Logical thinking and skilled on problem solving tool such as RPO, 8D, 5Why and fishbone.。
5. Familiar with PFMEA and SPC application
6. Skilled on Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT), CAD and 3D drawing software, like Solidworks or CATIA etc.
7. Have a good work autonomy, quality awareness, teamwork awareness and learning skill, has project management awareness and experience, can work under pressure.
70 Qiming Road, Export Processing Zone B, Suzhou Industrial Park 215126