As part of the support provided by CFM (SAE/GE) on the Airbus sites, the FAL Airbus support manager manages the Airbus support teams on the Tianjin site. He reports to the Airbus FAL Manager. This is a replacement. This position is based in Tianjin.
1) Manage a team of a team in charge of support operations at Airbus:
- Manages the human and material resources made available
- Coordinates and distributes the various tasks to be carried out between the resources at his disposal and defines priorities.
- Leads the daily information and coordination meeting.
- Guarantees compliance with labor legislation, health and safety rules in coordination with HR and the application of prevention plans
- Manage training needs for staff.
2) Ensure achievement of performance objectives in terms of HSE
- Is the guarantor of the application of SSE - FH – FOD rules
3) Ensure achievement of performance objectives in terms of quality
- Is the guarantor of the issuance and processing of NQE / CR / DA / DER / RCA / FLASH REPORT
- Is the guarantor of maintaining the skills matrix and ensures the reporting of authorizations obtained in the QA system.
- Manages the preparation and participation in audits as well as the deployment of associated action plans.
4) Ensure the achievement of the performance objectives of your antenna
- Is responsible for managing the budget, team salaries and purchases
5) Ensure the achievement of the antenna's performance objectives in terms of deadlines/responsiveness.
6) Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction performance objectives. In particular by analyzing events and communicating on the results and RETEX
1) He/she will interface with Comac teams and customers to provide on-site assistance, technical assessment and maintenance coordination regarding all engine related issues. Attending major production and delivery phases, the Airframer Support Engineer will anticipate questions, handle customer requests and ensure CFM interests.
2) Acting as a representative of Safran Aircraft Engines, he/she will pay special attention to help dealing with Safran AE parts issues and will act proactively to ease their closure (technical, quality, logistic…).
3) The Airframer Support Engineer will establish and maintain a climate of confidence and trust with Airframer and Customers in order to understand their needs, address their concerns and improve their satisfaction relative to the Production & Delivery Support.
4) Know how to work in a team, know how to manage cross-functionally and have a concern for the quality of the service provided