- Develop requests for quotations, analyze supplier responses, negotiate and implement supplier business contracts for regional and national indirect commodities.
- Collaborate with Safran Purchasing (worldwide) teams to implement purchasing strategies.
- Develop road map through analyzing the spend and identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Ensure productivity reporting (savings) in Safran Purchasing tools.
- Deploy procedures, processes and contract models (in collaboration with Legal), foster best practices.
- Monitor supplier performance and contract execution
- Resolve issues with suppliers; including recovery from late orders
- Reviews disputed invoices and works with finance/suppliers to resolve issues
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Ensure supplier performance through Business Review
- Liable for the P2P process on his/her commodity
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Internal Control, Supply chain, Planning, Quality, Production, Engineering teams to drive successfully purchasing projects.
Commodities scopes of activities: Building, Infrastructure, Facility Management, Energy.
Graduate Level: Bachelor or above
Languages: Mandarin, English
Skills and experience required :
- Purchasing negotiation skills and related legal aspects
- Procurement, supply chain and cost breakdown analysis
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- ERP systems management
- Rigorous, dynamic, outgoing personality
- Communication skills and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to participate in and/or lead a cross functional team
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel in China and occasionally overseas
- Experience in Facility Management purchasing is a plus.
- © Safran