- Is accountable for the CFM support / service performance performed in his/her region on
behalf of internal and external stakeholders (TAT and Costs). As such, he/she is fully
supported by the Engine Owners network and shop customer support Managers
- Validates Engine Owners allocation for engines and modules, in coordination with the
customer support managers of his/her region.
- Appoints Engine Owners Lead to the Customer Teams.
- Provide reports on wing-to-wing operations for engines and modules in his/her region. As
such, he/she reviews and confirms network financial objectives (Rofo) with the shops.
- Validates the industrial scheme of the maintenance and repair of engines, modules and parts
in the WIP of his/her region, based on Engine Owners and production planning team.
- Is accountable for the contract fulfillment related to operations offloaded to SAFRAN's
partners within his/her region.
- Follows-up on capability and capacity for the shops located in his / her region and ensure
consistency with the demand.
- Follows-up repair industrialization, cost reduction action plans in coordination with MCRB,
and ensure on-going operations considers actual progress status.
- Is the focal point for the Support and Services global operations team and SAFRAN MRO
sites located in his/her region. As such, he / she validates customer priorities for his/her region
and ensures that delegation processes are defined and associated mandate fully deployed to
the Engine Owners and to the workshop support functions.
- Provide support to the Engine Owners teams on: escalation to SAFRAN and GE,
collaborative tool set-up / deployment, rituals management and communication to Customers.
- Is accountable for CFM maintenance and repair operations (overhaul shops, OSS and repair)
by coordinating the transversal actions of the various stakeholders.
- Contributes for cost and TAT improvement plans
- © Safran