Your role would be to lead the activities in Slough Laboratory to ensure the following:
• It is meeting the requirements of all of its internal customers in the division (including Production and Design Office in various Safran sites),
• Products requiring routine or specialist testing are being tested in a systematic and planned way, to ensure that they meet the required specifications,
• Testing and qualification activities are performed and facilitated,
• The laboratory operates safely and efficiently,
• Reports are generated using laboratory data that will help us to improve the quality and features of the products
• The infrastructure in place meets the needs in testing and future capability is forecasted.
You would be expected the develop technical proposals for new customer requirements and carry out laboratory testing.
You will take ownership of projects with major Laboratory dependency, with responsibility for:
• Overall project management,
• Customer interaction,
• Senior management communication and reporting
Ensuring that the projects are successfully completed against pre-agreed targets, and are delivered to cost, schedule and specification.
Good communication and team work skills. Must have good project management skills.
• Technical education to Degree level
• Experienced in product testing
• Experienced in a management role
• Strong communication skills as necessary to interact with a range of stakeholders internationally
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and competent in the use of Microsoft Project
• Experience of codes & requirements in Aerospace
• Awareness of aerospace and interconnect products
• Knowledge in electrical power transmission (high voltage/ current) and associated technical constraints/ testing requirements
UK and Europe. Travel to Tunisia and USA may be required.
220 Bedford Ave Slough
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在 三 个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran