• To lead a number of projects to help with the achievement of the Interconnect Europe (IEU)'s strategic purchasing objectives
• To take over the management of the supply of a commodity product for IEU
• To support the growth of the business by developing long term synergies in the “European” and “Safran Electrical & Power” (SEP) Purchasing function
1. Lead projects to support IEU's Purchasing Strategy
• Define objectives and detailed plan for each project, in line with the Business Unit and SEP purchasing strategies
• Lead the sourcing and supplier selection activities
• Undertake benchmarking
• Manage the supply chain risks and the actions to secure the supply chain
• Negotiate clear, robust and favourable terms and conditions in an appropriate contract, in accordance with the SEP rules
• Hand over new suppliers to the other buyers as and when required
• Communicate to other members of the IEU Purchasing Team
• Report on progress and activities
• Ensure project objectives are achieved
2. Lead Projects to support IEU Purchasing activities
• Define and manage a detailed plan for each assigned project
• Discuss and define the supply chain issues relating to each project
• Agree action plan to ensure the project objectives are achieved
• Manage the project's risks
• Communicate to the other members of the IEU Purchasing Team and project team
• Reporting on the project's progress and activity
Such projects may include Interconnect Division and SEP synergies analysis and deployment, new products, cost reduction exercises, the establishment of the overseas supply chain and the dollarization of our supply base.
1. Timely and accurate completion of all tasks.
2. Submission of accurate KPI's on a monthly basis.
3. Submission of payroll with zero errors.
4. Ensure that HR systems are accurate and up to date.
5. Efficient filing, records and administration.
Microsoft packages – good working knowledge
Attention to detail
Ability to collect and consolidate data from various locations
Good level of administrative skills
Excellent communication skills
220 Bedford Ave Slough
- © Safran